We provide you not only with top-notch inspections, we have incredibly flexible hours and even perform inspections on weekends.
Our home inspections are performed according to the TREC standards and practices.
BUYER HOME INSPECTION
Complete inspection of the home and its components. Illustrated with color pictures and delivered within 24 hours as a web-based report.
SELLERS HOME INSPECTION / MOVE-IN CERTIFIED™
By paying for a pre-listing inspection, you show potential buyers that you’re open and honest about the condition of your home. It says more than words can; that you’re serious about selling, that you’re not hiding any surprises, and that you want to conduct a fair transaction that benefits both parties. Disclosure goes a long way toward building trust, openness and good faith – core values in any negotiation.
Showing you the strengths and weaknesses of your home, a pre-listing home inspection takes some of the stress out of the selling process. It helps you market the home better. It helps you set the right price. And it shows you’re serious about doing business. Inspections aren’t just for buyers.
Advantages of a Move-In Certified™ seller inspection:
• Seller is alerted to any safety issues or major repairs or leaks.
* Seller is given opportunity to clarify report findings.
• The inspection report helps the seller see the home through the eyes of an unbiased third-party, thus making the seller more realistic about the sale price.
• A Move-In Certified™ inspection report can be used as a marketing tool to help sell the home, both at an open house and online, where the report is hosted on www.FetchReport.com.
• Move-In Certified™ yard signs attract potential buyers.
• A Move-In Certified™ seller inspection helps eliminate buyer’s remorse that sometimes occurs just after a buyer’s inspection.
• A Move-In Certified™ seller inspection reduces the need for negotiations and 11th-hour renegotiations.
• A Move-In Certified™ seller inspection may encourage a buyer to waive his own inspection contingency.
• Deals are less likely to fall apart the way they sometimes do when a buyer’s inspection unexpectedly reveals problems a the last minute.
• A Move-In Certified™ inspection report provides full-disclosure protection from future legal claims.
• Visit www.MoveInCertified.com for more information.
SUPRA KEY – We use the Supra Key System which makes it easy for showing agents to track activity including our home inspections.
Tune-up your home! A home, just like your vehicle, is composed of many interconnected components that keep it running with performance. When one part is not working properly the entire system suffers. We recommend this service every two years.
NEW CONSTRUCTION / PHASE INSPECTION
With our years of experience we can oversee your project from start to finish. We can verify that all phases of construction are completed according to specifications and building standards.
CRITICAL EYE INSPECTION REPORTS
Our reports are generated utilizing the most advanced software system on the market today and has the following features:
• Easy to read
• Detailed descriptions
• Detailed photographs
• Summary section
• Web based system
• Sharable as a link
• Securely stored
• Accessible anytime & anywhere
OTHER INSPECTIONS OFFERED BY CRITICAL EYE
• Bank Institution Inspections
• Commercial Inspections
• Multi-Family Inspections
• 1-Year Warranty Inspections
• Consultations for new building and remodeling